Do you have small fragments of tokens on your Binance exchange, which are too small to trade or withdraw? In this guide, I will show you how to convert Binance dust into BNB tokens. Once your “Dust” has been converted into BNB, you can exchange your BNB into your favourite cryptocurrency.
Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world and was founded by Changpeng Zhao. Zhao’s company Beijie Technology created Binance Exchange following a successful ICO in 2017, that raised $15 million.
Binance is a beginner-friendly exchange offering users super-low trading fees and a larger number of tradable tokens. They continue to add features such as Binance Earn, BSWAP and their own BNB token and network Binance Smart chain.
What is Binance Dust?
How to Convert Binance Dust into BNB?
The process to convert your Binance Dust into BNB is pretty simple, I will provide a step-by-step guide below or you can check out our video tutorial.
- Sign-in to Binance
- Go to “Wallet” & then “Fiat & Spot”
- On the “Fiat & Spot” page, click the yellow text “Convert Small Balance to BNB“
- Highlight the tokens you would like to convert. Then click “Convert“
- Your estimated BNB value will be shown. If you’re happy you can “Confirm“
- Converting Dust on Binance can be done once every 24 hours