Although Binance has been working to ensure customers have a hassle-free experience, you may need some help now and again. So, how do you contact Binance support? This guide explains how to contact Binance Live Chat, social media channels and their in-depth FAQ page.
Binance is the world’s largest crypto exchange, but being so popular does have its downfalls, especially when things go wrong. The crypto space has matured over the last few years, and the overall support has improved. But there is still room for improvement.
If you’re having an issue logging into Binance, making a deposit or need help with withdrawing your money from Binance. No matter your issues, contacting Binance support is only a few steps away with our below guide.
5 Ways How to Contact Binance Support
A good crypto platform should always provide its users with easy and quick access to support. Fortunately, Binance does provide users with a few options to help them navigate the complex world of crypto. Binance support can be contacted via Live Chat and social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.
Below, we will explain all the avenues you can use to contact Binance exchange.
1. Submit a Request on Binance
One of the best ways to contact Binance support will be via their “submit a request” option on the exchange home page. When you submit a request, you will enter the Binance Chat Portal, where you will have some recommendations to quick links that will hopefully answer your question. If not, you will have to wait to chat with someone from Binance support.
Before you can use the Binance chat and talk with a representative from Binance, you will first need to log in to your account. Wait times can vary, but you will be notified when you begin your chat session.
- Log into your Binance account and scroll to the footer at the bottom of the screen.
- In the footer, under the category “Support.” Click on “Submit a Request” (You can also use this quick link to Binance Chat
- In the Binance Chat screen, you must select a category related to your issue. Binance will try to answer your question without you having to chat with a real person.
- If the Binance recommended guides don’t answer your question, you will be sent to a Binance customer service representative.
- Depending on how busy Binance support is, it may take a few minutes or hours before you will get a response.
- It’s also important to take note of the Binance Case ID from the top of the page. If you don’t get a response in a reasonable amount of time, you may have to escalate this via other avenues.
I recommend doing this first so that you can get a Case ID. If you don’t hear back from Binance, I recommend following the other steps outlined below.
How to use Binance Live Chat
2. Contact Binance Customer Support via Twitter
Sometimes the quickest way to contact a platform is via Twitter; no company likes their negative feedback submitted for the public to see. If it’s not dealt with quickly, negativity can quickly spread.
To contact Binance via their Twitter account, go to Binance Customer Support @BinanceHelpDesk.
Once you’re on the official Binance Twitter page, you can send Binance a direct message. To send Binance a direct message, go to the “Mail Icon” and explain your issue or concern, including your Case ID.
Another way to get Binance’s attention is to name and shame publicly on Twitter; you can post a tweet and include the tag @BinanceHelpDesk.
3. Contact Binance via Facebook
The Binance Official Facebook page is another way to contact Binance exchange support directly. At the top of the Binance page, you will see a blue “Send Message” button, or you can comment on Binance posts. However, please do not share personal information on their page and ignore any direct message from people pretending to be from Binance.
4. Contact Binance via Reddit
Another way to contact Binance is by contacting them via their official Binance subreddit, r/binance. The Binance subreddit has a thread to consolidate support questions and queries into one place.
- Go to the subreddit r/binance, and you will see a Pinned “Binance Support Thread” post.
- Comment on this thread with your Case ID. (To get a Case ID, you will first need to “Submit a Request” via Binance).
- Describe your issue, including your Case ID. Please do not share personal information, and make sure anyone reaching out to you is from Binance and not a scammer.
Please note: Customers from Binance US will have to use the Binance US subreddit r/BinanceUS
5. Binance Help Center
If you can’t wait around to speak to Binance Live Chat, you should check out the Binance Help Center. Binance Help Center has many helpful articles and videos, and they continue to add and keep these articles up to date. You can search Binance FAQs for helpful articles and tutorials or check out their latest announcements.
When using Live Chat, you may find Binance pushes you toward the Help Center before offering you the option to talk with someone.
How to Submit a Complaint to Binance?
The best way to submit a complaint or provide feedback to Binance exchange is via their Binance feedback page. You can contact Binance and submit your feedback here.
There are four feedback categories that you can choose from, including;
- Localization & Language
- Design & Layout
- Security Vulnerabilities
- Product Suggestions
Select the category you would like to provide Binance feedback on, fill out the form and submit. You can then check the submitted status of your feedback via “My feedback history”.
Contact Binance Social Media Channels
One of the best ways to contact Binance is through social media channels. Make sure you’re talking with a representative from Binance, as there are many fake accounts and profiles out there. Below we have put together a few of Binance social media accounts.
You can contact Binance Exchange via:
- Telegram: t.me/binanceexchange
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/binance
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/binance
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/Binance/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCfYw6dhiwGBJQY_-Jcs8ozw
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/binance/
- Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/binance
- VK: vk.com/binance
Unfortunately, Binance does not provide customers with a contact telephone number.
Binance users have several different email addresses when contacting their customers. If you have received an email from Binance and are unsure if it is genuine, check out our list of Binance email addresses below.
If your Binance notifications go straight to junk mail, you will need to whitelist Binance email addresses to ensure they go into your inbox.