If you’re looking for a Coinbase Referral Code, you’ve come to the right place! This guide will share our exclusive Coinbase Referral Code for September 2022. If you sign up through our Coinbase referral link, you’ll receive a £5 Bitcoin sign-up bonus. Plus, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the great features that Coinbase has to offer.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more about Coinbase and how to use our Coinbase sign-up bonus.
Best Coinbase Referral Code September 2022
|Coinbase Referral Code||Sign-up with our Exclusive Coinbase Referral Link|
|Coinbase Sign-up Bonus||Earn £5 worth of Bitcoin after your first trade on Coinbase|
|Referral Terms||Coinbase Referral Terms|
|Bonus Last Validated||September 2022|
Coinbase Referral Programe 2022
New users who sign up to Coinbase with an eligible Coinbase referral link, will receive £5 worth of free Bitcoin. Just make a trade within 180 days of opening your account.
One of the benefits of signing up and creating a Coinbase account is its beginner-friendly platforms, including Advanced Trade and Coinbase Wallet. Plus, their array of features and ever-increasing supported tokens.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is a beginner-friendly US-based crypto exchange with over 35 million users across 100+ countries. Making Coinbase one of the world’s largest and most popular crypto platforms.
The exchange is well designed and easy to use, making it one of the best options for the newbie to start buying their first cryptocurrency. All of the biggest crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple can be found here, with more crypto’s being regularly added.
Want £5 worth of free Bitcoin? This Coinbase referral offer gives new users who sign-up to Coinbase a free £5 BTC bonus after their first trade.
How to Sign-up to Coinbase & Earn a Sign-up Bonus? (2022)
Coinbase sign-up process is very easy, but you will need to provide KYC (Know Your Customer). If you speak to any Bitcoin OGs, they will tell you this is one of their biggest downfalls.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
This Coinbase guide will explain how to sign-up to Coinbase and earn a free crypto bonus on your first trade.
- Sign-up & Create a Coinbase Account
– To sign-up to Coinbase, head across to Coinbase.com.
– To earn a Coinbase Bitcoin sign-up bonus, you will need a Coinbase referral link.
– Fill out the Coinbase form and go through KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Buy Crypto on Coinbase
– To receive your Coinbase BTC bonus, you will need to make a trade within 180 days of opening your account.
– You can do this by going to the “Buy & Sell” blue button.
Please note that you can not make a trade on Coinbase Pro or Advanced Trade for this referral bonus.
- Enter the Amount of Crypto to Purchase
- Choose Crypto to Buy
- Choose Payment Method
– If you’re new to Coinbase, you will need to add a payment method. You can do this by selecting the grey button “Add a Payment Method” at the bottom of your screen.
In this example, you can see we already have a Santander account connected to Coinbase.
- Link Credit or Debit Card to Coinbase Account
– To link your bank account or debit/credit card to Coinbase you must fill in the form below.
You may need to verify your bank details by sending a small payment amount to Coinbase. When we did this, we had to send Coinbase £2.00.
- Preview Purchase
- Congratulations! You Have Purchased Your First Cryptocurrency
– It will take a few seconds to complete your crypto purchase. Once complete, you will now be eligible for your Coinbase Sign-up Bonus.
Your Coinbase referral bonus can take up to four business days to be deposited into your account.
How to Add a Debit/Credit card to Coinbase?
To be able to buy Bitcoin with Coinbase, you will first have to add your Debit or Credit Card.
- From the Coinbase dashboard, click “Trade.“
- Click Add a “Payment Method“
- Select Credit/Debit Card & Enter Billing Address & Postcode
- Enter Card Details & Click “Add Card“
- The card will then be set up for you to make your Bitcoin purchase.
Please note: Buying Bitcoin and/or crypto with a credit card can be expensive and not something we would recommend.
How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase with your Debit/Credit Card?
Buying Bitcoin on Coinbase is a nice and simple process, as long as you don’t have to contact their support. By following this guide, you will be able to purchase Bitcoin within a few minutes.
- Select “Trade” from the dashboard
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to purchase
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to purchase.
- Your credit/debit card details will then show in the “Pay with” section
- Preview Purchase will show a confirmation of your order and display corresponding fees.
- Click “Buy now.“
- Your purchase will then automatically complete, and funds will appear in your Bitcoin wallet.
How to add a Bank Account to Coinbase?
This guide will explain how you can add a bank account to your Coinbase account. Ensure that when you send the funds, you include the reference number so that they know the transaction relates to your account.
If you’re from the UK, you will be prompted to verify your bank details the first time you add your bank account. You will do this by sending Coinbase £2.00 and they will use this to verify your account.
- Click “Trade“
- Click “Add Payment Method“
- Select UK Bank Account
- Enter the sort code as a 6-digit number (don’t add the ‘-‘)
- Enter your account number
- Click “Done” Once verified, the accounts will then show in your GBP wallet
How to Deposit into your Coinbase GBP Wallet?
Funds can be deposited into your GBP Wallet to make your crypto purchase. To deposit to your Coinbase GBP wallet, follow the below guide.
- Click “Deposit“
- Make a note of your reference number (Do Not Use This Reference Number, This is an Example)
- Tick the box “I’ve copied or written down my Reference Number.“
- Click “Continue“
- You can then transfer your funds from your UK bank account to use for your Bitcoin purchase.
How to Buy Bitcoin in the UK with Coinbase?
- Select “Trade” & Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to purchase
- Select the cryptocurrency, i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc
- Select GBP Wallet from your pay with the option
- Click “Preview Purchase“
- From this screen, you can view a confirmation of the purchase and the Coinbase fees associated with the order.
- Click “Buy Now” The funds will then appear in your Bitcoin Wallet.
Another great incentive Coinbase offer is its Coinbase Earn feature. Where users can earn free cryptocurrency while learning about crypto and answering a few simple questions. Due to the growth of Coinbase, the earn feature doesn’t offer the rewards it once did.
In the beginning, you could earn $50 XLM; now, the max is around $10. But if you hold you’re free crypto, you may see your return increase. You can check out our Coinbase Earn guide to find out more about Coinbase Earn.
Coinbase Referral Program FAQs
Coinbase Pro does not currently offer a referral code, unlike other exchanges that provide discounts on trading fees. Coinbase Pro is Coinbase’s professional trading platform as they look to compete with more advanced exchanges such as Binance and FTX.
The Coinbase refer a friend program lets you and a friend both earn a sign-up bonus. You’ll both receive the bonus when your friend signs up for a Coinbase account using your unique referral link and makes a crypto trade. The Coinbase bonus amount may vary depending on the time and country.
There are a few different reasons why you may not have received your Coinbase sign-up bonus;
– You must sign up and create a new account using a Coinbase referral link.
– You must buy or sell via coinbase.com. Orders placed on Coinbase Pro or Advanced Trade will not count toward referral bonus eligibility.
– You must buy or sell the minimum amount or more within 180 days of opening your account.
New users should receive their Coinbase bonus within four business days.
Here are some of our articles you may also find helpful;
- BlockFi Referral Code: BlockFi $250 BTC Bonus
- Coinbase Staking: How to Stake & Earn Rewards on Coinbase?
- Nexo Referral Code: Earn up to $100 Bonus
- Compare Crypto Lending & Staking Rates
*After you make a crypto purchase, BTC will be added to your portfolio. Limited time offer. Offer available to new users only. Offer not available to new users who were referred to Coinbase through the Referral Program or who have previously opened an account using the different contact information. Coinbase may update the conditions for eligibility at any time.
“Cryptocurrency is not regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is not subject to protection under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme or within the scope of jurisdiction of the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. Investing in cryptocurrency comes with risk and cryptocurrency may gain in value, or lose some or all value. Capital gains tax may be applicable to profits from cryptocurrency sales.”