If you’re looking for a Coinbase Referral Code, you’ve come to the right place! In this guide, we’ll share our exclusive Coinbase Referral Code for May 2022. If you sign up through our link, you’ll receive a free £10 bitcoin sign-up bonus. Plus, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the great features that Coinbase has to offer.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more about Coinbase and how to use our Coinbase sign-up bonus.
Best Coinbase Referral Code May 2022
|Coinbase Referral Code||Sign-up to Coinbase using our exclusive referral link|
|Coinbase Sign-up Bonus||£10 Bitcoin BTC Sign-up Bonus|
|Coinbase Referral Terms||Deposit $100+ & buy or sell to receive a Coinbase sign-up offer|
|Bonus Last Validated||May 2022|
Who is Coinbase?
Coinbase is a beginner-friendly US-based crypto exchange, with over 35 million users across 100+ countries, making it one of the biggest and most popular crypto exchanges in the world. The exchange is well designed and easy to use, making it one of the best options for the newbie to start buying their first cryptocurrency. All of the biggest crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple can be found, with more crypto’s being regularly added.
Want £10 worth of free Bitcoin? This Coinbase referral offer gives new users who sign-up to Coinbase a free $10 BTC bonus, once they have bought or sold up to $100.
Beginners Guide to Coinbase: How to Use Coinbase?
Coinbase Referral Programe 2022
One of the benefits of signing up and creating a Coinbase account is its beginner-friendly platform, plus the Coinbase referral bonus. Users signing up to Coinbase for the first time, and buying or selling at least $100 or more of crypto, will receive £10 worth of free Bitcoin!
Does Coinbase Pro have a Referral Code?
Coinbase Pro is Coinbase’s professional trading platform, as they look to compete with more advanced exchanges such as Binance and FTX. Unlike other exchanges that provide discounts on trading fees, Coinbase Pro does not currently offer a referral code.
How to Sign-up to Coinbase? (2022)
Coinbase sign-up process is very easy, but you will need to provide KYC (Know Your Customer). If you speak to any Bitcoin OGs they will tell you this is one of their biggest downfalls. But, if you want to buy the likes of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple quickly and safely, Coinbase is one of the best places to start.
How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase?
Buying Bitcoin from Coinbase is a nice and simple process, as long as you don’t have to contact their support. Hopefully, by following this step-by-step guide, you should be able to purchase Bitcoin within a few minutes.
To get started you will need to register for an account and get a £10 Bitcoin bonus.
How to Add a Debit/Credit card to Coinbase?
To be able to buy Bitcoin with Coinbase you will first have to add your Debit or Credit Card
- From the Coinbase dashboard, click ‘Trade‘
- Click Add a ¨Payment Method¨
- Select Credit/Debit Card & Enter Billing Address & Postcode
- Enter Card Details & Click “Add Card“
- The card will then be set up for you to make your Bitcoin purchase.
Please note: Buying Bitcoin and/or crypto with a credit card can be expensive and not something I would recommend.
How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase with your Debit/Credit Card?
- Select “Trade” from the dashboard
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to purchase
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to purchase.
- Your credit/debit card details will then show in the “Pay with” section
- Preview Purchase will show a confirmation of your order and display corresponding fees.
- Click “Buy now“
- Your purchase will then automatically complete and funds will appear in your Bitcoin wallet.
How to add a Bank Account to Coinbase?
- Click ¨Trade¨
- Click ¨Add Payment Method¨
- Select UK Bank Account
- Enter the sort code, as a 6 digit number (don’t add the ‘-‘)
- Enter your account number
- Click ¨Done¨ Once verified the accounts will then show in your GBP wallet
The first time you add your UK bank account you will be prompted to verify your account. You will be asked to send £2.00 to their account to verify this.
Ensure that when you send the funds, you include the reference number, so that they know the transaction relates to your account.
Further funds can then be deposited into your GBP Wallet to make your purchase
- Click ¨Deposit¨
- Make a note of your reference number (Do Not Use This Reference Number, This is an Example)
- Tick the box “I’ve copied or written down my Reference Number“
- Click ¨Continue¨
- You can then transfer your funds from your UK bank account to use for your Bitcoin purchase.
How to Buy Bitcoin in the UK with Coinbase?
- Select ¨Trade¨ & Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to purchase
- Select the cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc
- Select GBP Wallet from your pay with the option
- Click ¨Preview Purchase¨
- From this screen, you can view a confirmation of the purchase, as well as the Coinbase fees associated with the order.
- Click ¨Buy Now¨ The funds will then appear in your Bitcoin Wallet.
Another great incentive they offer is its Coinbase Earn feature. Where users can earn free cryptocurrency while learning about crypto and answering a few simple questions. Due to the growth of Coinbase, the earn feature doesn’t offer the rewards it once did. In the beginning, you could earn $50 XLM, now the max is really around $10. But if you hold you’re free crypto, you may see your return increase.
To find out more about Coinbase Earn you can check out our step-by-step guide.
Here are some of our articles you may also find helpful;
- BlockFi Referral Code: BlockFi $250 BTC Bonus
- Coinbase Staking: How to Stake & Earn Rewards on Coinbase?
- Nexo Referral Code: Earn up to $100 Bonus
- Celsius Promo Code: Sign-up & Earn a $50 BTC Bonus
- Compare Crypto Lending & Staking Rates
“Cryptocurrency is not regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is not subject to protection under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme or within the scope of jurisdiction of the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. Investing in cryptocurrency comes with risk and cryptocurrency may gain in value, or lose some or all value. Capital gains tax may be applicable to profits from cryptocurrency sales.”