Are you looking to get some free crypto rewards? This guide will provide all the Coinbase Earn Quiz Answers for November 2023 so you can quickly earn learning rewards.
Coinbase, one of the most popular crypto platforms, is helping grow crypto adoption globally. They are doing this by providing Coinbase users the opportunity to learn about different cryptocurrencies and earn free crypto rewards.
So, let’s dive into this Coinbase guide, where we provide you with everything you need to answer the Coinbase Earn Quiz questions for 2023.
What is Coinbase Earn? (Coinbase Learning Rewards)
Coinbase Earn is a program offered by Coinbase, a leading cryptocurrency exchange, which allows users to earn cryptocurrencies by completing educational tasks and learning about various digital assets. Participants can earn small amounts of cryptocurrencies, such as Zcash, Stellar, and more, by watching videos and answering questions about specific digital assets.
The program is designed to give users a deeper understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology while allowing them to earn a little extra for their efforts.
Coinbase has rebrand Coinbase Earn to Coinbase Learning Rewards.
Coinbase Earn vs Coinbase Learning Rewards
You may have noticed Coinbase has recently changed the name of Coinbase Earn to Coinbase Learning Rewards. However, Coinbase Earn is a word Coinbase still uses on its website. Previously, you would answer questions, and Coinbase would reward you with free crypto. In the new Coinbase Earn, you have to deposit your crypto, like Ethereum and then stake it to earn rewards of up to 6%.
Coinbase Earn Quiz Answers for November 2023
This guide will provide you with all the answers to the Coinbase Earn Quiz Questions for 2023. If you don’t find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch and let us know. Good luck!
If you’re new to Coinbase, using our exclusive referral link can earn a £5 Bitcoin sign-up bonus.
Coinbase Earn Loopring (LRC) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Loopring Token (Coinbase LRC) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Loopring?
- Answer 1: An Ethereum scaling protocol
- Question 2: What is NOT a benefit of using Loopring?
- Answer 2: Requires a traditional bank account
- Question 3: What is LRC?
- Answer 2: Loopring’s governance token
Coinbase Earn Bounce (AUCTION) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Bounce Token (Coinbase AUCTION) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Bounce?
- Answer 1: A decentralized auction protocol
- Question 2: How can you use Bounce?
- Answer 2: Create or participate in auctions
- Question 3: Where can you use the Bounce App?
- Answer 3: app.bounce.finance
Coinbase Earn Cartesi (CTSI) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Cartesi Token (Coinbase CTSI) quiz:
- Question 1: What does Cartesi Enable?
- Answer 1: For developers to use mainstream software to code smart contracts.
- Question 2: What’s Cartesi’s innovative scaling technique for blockchains called?
- Answer 2: Optimistic Rollups
- Question 3: How can CTSI holders stake?
- Answer 3: Delegating or running a node on Cartesi Explorer
Coinbase Earn ANKR (ANKR) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the ANKR Token (Coinbase ANKR) quiz:
- Question 1: What does the Ankr platform NOT provide?
- Answer 1: Integration with traditional banks
- Question 2: What CAN’T you do with the ANKR token?
- Answer 2: Send wire transfers
- Question 3: What can Ankr users look forward to in the future?
- Answer 3: Earning rewards with advanced DeFi strategies
Coinbase Earn Rally (RLY) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Rally Token (Coinbase RLY) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Rally?
- Answer 1: A decentralized network for launching social tokens
- Question 2: Which one of these is not a use of RLY?
- Answer 2: Paying Ethereum Transaction fees
- Question 3: Which of these below is NOT how Val’s fans use ValCoin?
- Answer 3: Buying Bitcoin
Coinbase Earn Fetch.ai (FET) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Fetch.ai Token (Coinbase FET) quiz:
- Question 1: What can people create with Fetch.ai?
- Answer 1: Software agents that automate tasks
- Question 2: What’s one role of the FET token?
- Answer 2: To power Fetch.ai agents
- Question 3: What does Fetch.ai plan to support in the future?
- Answer 3: Automated interactions with industries like travel and healthcare
Coinbase Earn Balancer (BAL) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Balancer Token (Coinbase BAL) quiz:
- Question 1: What can you do with Balancer?
- Answer 1: Trade crypto and invest via Balancer pools
- Question 2:: What are Balancer pools?
- Answer 2: Self-balancing crypto portfolios
- Question 3: What is BAL?
- Answer 3: Balancer’s governance token
Coinbase Earn Clover Finance (CLV) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Clover Finance Token (Coinbase CLV) quiz:
- Question 1: What can developers build with clover finance?
- Answer 1: dApps with cross-chain compatibility
- Question 2: What can you use to interact with dApps?
- Answer 2: Clover finance wallet
- Question 3: Clover finance wants to increase the usefulness and accessibility of?
- Answer 3: DeFi
Coinbase Earn The Graph (GRT) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the The Graph Token (Coinbase GRT) quiz:
- Question 1: What information is indexed by The Graph?
- Answer 1: Blockchain Data
- Question 2: What do you earn for delegating GRT to an Indexer?
- Answer 2: GRT tokens
- Question 3: Who identifies high-quality, useful data on The Graph?
- Answer 3: Curators
- Question 4: What’s the best way to earn GRT Rewards?
- Answer 4: Delegate GRT to a high-quality indexer
Coinbase Earn BarnBridge (BOND) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the BarnBridge Token (Coinbase BOND) quiz:
- Question 1: What is BarnBridge?
- Answer 1: A DeFi risk management protocol
- Question 2: What is SMART Yield?
- Answer 2: An APY risk management tool
- Question 3: What is the $BOND token?
- Answer 3: BarnBridge’s governance token
Coinbase Earn Amp (AMP) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the AMP Token (Coinbase AMP) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Amp?
- Answer 1: A collateral token
- Question 2: How is Amp used on Flexa today?
- Answer 2: Instant settlement assurance
- Question 3: What can you earn by staking Amp on Flexa?
- Answer 3: AMP rewards
Coinbase Earn Polygon (MATIC) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Polygon Token (Coinbase MATIC) quiz:
- Question 1: What blockchain is Polygon helping to scale?
- Answer 1: Ethereum
- Question 2: Who runs Polygon network?
- Answer 2: Polygon Validators
- Question 3: What is Polygon building?
- Answer 3: An internet of blockchains on Ethereum
Coinbase Earn Skale (SKL) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Skale Token (Coinbase SKL) quiz:
- Question 1: Who can deploy a blockchain with SKALE?
- Answer 1: Any Ethereum application
- Question 2: How can SKL holders receive rewards?
- Answer 2: Delegate SKL to a validator
- Question 3: The SKALE network is built to support
- Answer 3: An internet of blockchains
Coinbase Earn Ampleforth (AMPL) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Ampleforth Token (AMPL) quiz:
- Question 1: What are Ampleforth’s automatic supply changes called?
- Answer 1: Rebases
- Question 2: What two tokens give the community control over the Ampleforth protocol?
- Answer 2: AMPL and FORTH
- Question 3: Ampleforth is a censorship-resistant that rebases once a day.
- Answer 3: DeFi building block
Coinbase Earn UMA (UMA) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the UMA Token (Coinbase UMA) quiz:
- Question 1: UMA lets developers create what type of financial product?
- Answer 1: Derivatives
- Question 2: Which network participants help UMA solve the oracle problem?
- Answer 2: Liquidators and disputers
- Question 3: Which of these can be used to create a derivative on UMA?
- Answer 3: All of these answers are correct!
Coinbase Earn Stellar Quiz (XLM) Answers
Here are the answers to the Stellar Token (Coinbase XLM) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Stellar?
- Answer 1: A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure
- Question 2: What are Stellar Lumens (XLM) used for?
- Answer 2: Facilitating low-cost, universal payments
- Question 3: Why is Stellar good for sending remittances?
- Answer 3: Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global
- Question 4: Why would banks and businesses use Stellar?
- Answer 4: To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently
- Question 5: How does Stellar’s Consensus Protocol work?
- Answer 5: It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions
Coinbase Earn Numeraire (NMR) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Numeraire Token (Coinbase NMR) quiz:
- Question 1: Who submits predictions to Numerai?
- Answer 1: A global community of data scientists
- Question 2: Why do data scientists stake NMR tokens?
- Answer 2: To back up predictions and earn rewards
- Question 3: What do data scientists pay to obtain Numerai’s financial data?
- Answer 3: Nothing
Coinbase Earn Celo (CELO) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Celo Token (Coinbase CELO) quiz:
- Question 1: How does Celo give greater access to financial tools?
- Answer 1: By making crypto accessible on mobile phones
- Question 2: What are 3 things Celo is used for?
- Answer 2: Staking, governance, and stability
- Question 3: What’s one way to send a Celo Dollar?
- Answer 3: Using the Valora Mobile App
Coinbase Earn Compound Finance (COMP) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Compound Finance Token (Coinbase COMP) quiz:
- Question 1: What is a key benefit of using Compound?
- Answer 1: Earning Interest on your Crypto.
- Question 2: What do you need to do to borrow crypto with Compound?
- Answer 2: Supply a Crypto asset as collateral.
- Question 3: Who gets to decide the future of the Compound protocol?
- Answer 3: COMP token holders
Coinbase Earn NuCypher (NU) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the NuCypher Token (Coinbase NU) quiz:
- Question 1: What does NuCypher provide to users and apps?
- Answer 2: End-to-end encryption
- Question 2: What does NuCypher use to protect your data?
- Answer 2: Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Question 3: Which of these is NOT a use of the NU token?
- Answer 3: Paying Ethereum transaction fees
Coinbase Earn Enzyme (MLN) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Enzyme Token (Coinbase MLN) quiz:
- Question 1: What can investors do with Enzyme?
- Answer 1: Manage and automate their crypto investing
- Question 2: What CAN’T you do with an Enzyme vault?
- Answer 2: Invest in stocks, real estate, and commodities
- Question 3: Vault fees on Enzyme must be paid in what asset?
- Answer 3: MLN
Coinbase Earn IoTeX (IOTX) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the IoTeX Token (Coinbase IOTX) quiz:
- Question 1: About how many smart devices are active today?
- Answer 1: 35 billion
- Question 2: How can you earn crypto with IoTeX?
- Answer 2: Generating data with smart devices
- Question 3: What devices does IoTeX offer for sale?
- Answer 3: UCam security camera and Pebble data tracker
Coinbase Earn USD Coin (USDC) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the USD Coin Token (Coinbase USDC) quiz:
- Question 1: Which is not a requirement for a strong password?
- Answer 1: Memorable (easy to remember)
- Question 2: Which is not a form of 2-step verification?
- Answer 2: 1Password
- Question 3: Which of the following should you never share?
- Answer 3: Your seed phrase
- Question 4: Which checks should you perform periodically to keep your account secure?
- Answer 4: Check devices with access to your account
Coinbase Earn JasmyCoin (JASMY) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the JasmyCoin Token (JASMY) quiz:
- Question 1: What is the Jasmy token used for?
- Answer 1: To access datasets on the Jasmy marketplace
- Question 2: What does the Jasmy platform allow users to do?
- Answer 2: Protect and take ownership of their data.
- Question 3: Which region does Jasmy currently focus on?
- Answer 3: Asia
Coinbase Earn Cryptex Finance (CTX) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Cryptex Finance Token (Coinbase CTX) quiz:
- Question 1: What is Cryptex Finance?
- Answer 1: A DAO providing decentralized products for crypto users
- Question 2:What is the CTX token?
Answer 2: An ERC-20 governance token that powers and secures the cryptex protocol
- Question 3: What is the future of cryptex?
- Answer 3: A complete lineup of fully decentralized Cryptex tokens all governed by CTX
Coinbase Earn Quant (QNT) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Quant Token (Coinbase QNT) quiz:
- Question 1: What is the name of Quant’s integration framework?
- Answer 1: Overledger OS
- Question 2: What does OVN stand for?
- Answer 2: Overledger Network
- Question 3: Wheat does OVN do?
- Answer 3: All of the above
Coinbase Earn iExec (RLC) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the iExec Token (Coinbase RLC) quiz:
- Question 1: What are the main benefits of iExec’s marketplace?
- Answer 1: All of the above
- Question 2: What is the RLC token used for?
- Answer 2: All of the above
- Question 3: What is the oracle factory?
- Answer 3: A tool to facilitate the creation of oracles
Coinbase Earn Render (RNDR) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Render Token (Coinbase RNDR) quiz:
- Question 1: What is the Render Network?
- Answer 1: A decentralized GPU rendering marketplace
- Question 2: How do users earn RNDR?
- Answer 2: Rendering 3D artwork
- Question 3: What is next on the Render network’s product roadmap?
- Answer 3: Monetization of 3D objects and environments
Coinbase Earn Project Galaxy (GAL) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Project Galaxy Token (Coinbase GAL) quiz:
- Question 1: Which of the following can developers NOT use open credential data for?
- Answer 1: Buying and selling NFTs.
- Question 2: Who does Project Galaxy think should control credential data?
- Answer 2: The Community
- Question 3: What is NOT a possible use of the GAL token?
- Answer 3: Staking
Coinbase Earn NEAR (NEAR) Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the NEAR Token (Coinbase NEAR) quiz:
- Question 1: What is NEAR?
- Answer 1: A simple, fast, secure, and climate-neutral blockchain.
- Question 2: What can the NEAR token be used for?
- Answer 2: To interact with apps and participate in governance on NEAR.
- Question 3: What format does NEAR use for wallet addresses?
- Answer 3: Natural language like “dave.near”
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency platforms in the world, with over 108 million users. It was founded in 2012 and operates in over 100 countries, handling over $150 billion in trades per quarter.
It’s a great option for beginners due to its beginner-friendly interface for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. In addition to its trading platforms, Coinbase also offers a cryptocurrency wallet, making it easy to manage your cryptocurrency investments in one place.
How Does Coinbase Earn Work?
Coinbase Earn is pretty simple; you need to watch video tutorials (2-3 mins) about a crypto project or token. After each video, you will be given multiple questions, and you will need to choose correctly. Once answered, Coinbase will deposit free crypto of that project directly into your wallet.
Honestly, the Coinbase Earn questions are simple to answer if you watch the videos. But if you want to save time, check the Coinbase Earn answers below, and you will save a lot of time.
Am I Eligible for Coinbase Earn Learning Rewards?
To be eligible for Coinbase Earn learning rewards, you will need to do the following:
- Sign-up for a Coinbase Account
- Complete identity verification (Date of birth & address must be verified)
- Complete ID & photo verification
- Be resident in one of the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Coinbase Earn is a great way to grow crypto adoption globally. Although the amount of learning rewards you can earn these days has dropped, some of these tokens could really grow in value over the next few years.
Also, depending on your location, $1 or $2 may not seem like a lot of money if you’re from the US or UK, but it may really help others in more difficult circumstances.
We hope you found our guide to Coinbase Earn Quiz Answers for 2023 useful. If you don’t find the Coinbase Earn answer you’re looking for, please let us know in the comments below.
Coinbase Earn FAQs
How does Coinbase Earn work?
After watching a series of lessons, you will receive a simple, multiple-choice quiz testing your knowledge. Once you’ve answered the Coinbase Earn Quiz correctly, you’ll receive crypto in your Coinbase.com wallet. The quiz can be taken as many times as you need to pass.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to diversify their crypto portfolio, better understand cryptocurrencies, or get into alt-coins that might x100 without depositing or spending any money.
Is Coinbase Earn available worldwide?
Unfortunately, the Coinbase Earn feature isn’t supported in all countries. You may find the tokens available are limited in your location, and you may have to join a waiting list.
You will also need to complete Coinbase verification before participating in Coinbase Earn.
What can I do with Coinbase Earn learning rewards?
You will receive your learning reward after answering the Coinbase Earn question. You can then keep these rewards and HODL, exchange them for another cryptocurrency or fiat and withdraw them back you your bank account.
Is Coinbase Earn free?
Yes, Coinbase Earn is a free program offered by Coinbase to help users learn about various cryptocurrencies and earn small amounts of digital assets. Without spending money, participants can earn by completing educational tasks, such as watching videos and answering questions.
How much does Coinbase Earn give?
The amount earned through Coinbase Earn varies depending on the specific cryptocurrency and task completion. Participants can earn anywhere from a few dollars to several dollars worth of a specific cryptocurrency for each task completed. The value of the reward may also change over time, depending on market conditions and other factors.
However, it’s important to note that the amounts earned through Coinbase Earn are typically small. The program is designed primarily as an educational tool to help users learn about cryptocurrencies rather than as a significant income source.
Is Coinbase Earn a viable way to get free cryptocurrency?
While Coinbase Earn is a viable way to earn free cryptocurrency, it’s important to note that the amount you can earn is limited. Coinbase Learn and Earn is also subject to availability and may not always be open for new users. Nonetheless, Coinbase Earn can be a great way to learn about different cryptocurrencies while earning a bit of cryptocurrency.
Here are some of our articles you may also find helpful;
*After you make a crypto purchase, BTC will be added to your portfolio. Limited time offer. Offer available to new users only. Offer not available to new users who were referred to Coinbase through the Referral Program or who have previously opened an account using different contact information. Coinbase may update the conditions for eligibility at any time.
“Cryptocurrency is not regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is not subject to protection under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme or within the scope of jurisdiction of the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. Investing in cryptocurrency comes with risk, and cryptocurrency may gain in value or lose some or all value. Capital gains tax may be applicable to profits from cryptocurrency sales.”